Endowed Concerts & Chairs
Endowment gifts to the Chamber Music Society of Detroit create a lasting legacy, ensuring that future generations will benefit from the same world-class performances we hear today on the stage of the Chamber Music Society of Detroit. Major endowment donors share their passion for chamber music through a gift which benefits the whole community, ensuring the music will continue for many years to come.
Each season, a concert is designated to honor the following major endowment gift:
- The David and Andrea Page 1797 Concert
Celebrating Music of the Renaissance, Baroque and Classical Periods
Each season, a performing artist will be designated as the occupant of the following endowed performance chairs:
- Cindy and Harold Daitch Chair in Cello Performance
- Diane L. and John A. Kaplan Chair in Piano Performance
- Norma Jean and Arthur S. Shufro Chair in Violin Performance
Additional Major Endowed Funds
- Beverly Franzblau Baker Endowment Fund
- Dr. I. Harold and Gertrude S. Friedman Fund
A gift from Barbara and Edward Klarman
For more information on endowed concerts and chairs, or to make a gift to the Chamber Music Society of Detroit's Endowment Fund, send an email to Steve@CMSDetroit.org, or call Steve at 313-335-3354.